Monday, December 3, 2018

A Vision of Students in 2018

This coming week marks the end of my work as a part of CMNS 150, and with it, the completion of our final assignment 'A Vision of Students in 2018'.
The project was inspired by Michael Wesch's 2007 video 'A Vision of Students today'. For this project, our class of about 30 collaborated on a Google doc to share our experiences as students in 2018, which we then used to produce this video.
We worked in groups of 3 in which we had the freedom to choose the messages as we see fit, so, after clicking on the links above, be sure to check out the linked blogs to see other videos from my class.

2 comments:

  1. This video really reflects the effects school has on modern day students. I love the focus on being over-worked and over tired as I feel that is my experience as well. It's not easy being a student!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Honestly, the development of a theme was completely unintentional but I guess those were the messages we related to the most.

      Delete

Bored with Social Media

For as long as I can remember I have used social media as a means of escapism, but as I work to become more mindful, I have come to realize...