Saturday, December 1, 2018

Subject of Interest: Gabriele Galimberti's photo series

I first encountered Gabriele Galimberti's work when a photo and caption from his series Toy Stories was featured on National Geographic's Instagram page, and have followed him since. Galimberti works usually consist of him traveling the world and capturing people from across cultures sharing a common theme, showcasing the commonality the people across cultures.
My favorite of his series thus far has been Fathers. It is both fascinating and heartwarming to read about the relationships and traditions between father and child. I have also been looking more into the series Couchsurfing, and recommend In Her Kitchen featuring grandmas and their signature recipes!
Gabriele Galimberti: Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored with Social Media

For as long as I can remember I have used social media as a means of escapism, but as I work to become more mindful, I have come to realize...